The IT team is looking for a seasoned Technical Lead to architect and guide their software development on Adobe Experience Manager and Adobe Target and its integration with Experience Cloud tools such as Audience Manager and Analytics. This position will be central in their efforts to build out the next generation of their global marketing platform and will offer tremendous opportunity to make a huge impact.
- The Technical Lead role requires 4+ years of experience designing and developing Java/J2EE solutions on JCR-based content management systems, AEM experience strongly preferred.
- Proficient in AEM foundational concepts, including the CRX repository, the AEM platform, the use of core frameworks such as Apache Sling, Apache Felix, Oak along with a solid understanding of all AEM building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets, etc., and the AEM development and deployment process.
- Experience with Target and/or Audience Manager is preferred.
- Experience developing powerful features such as multi-site and multichannel delivery, personalization/targeting, content reuse, multilingual support, automated workflow management.
- Proven ability to develop for complex use cases – architecture supporting content reuse as well as differentiation across multiple countries, languages, and authors.
- Deep understanding and development experience with relevant Java CMS frameworks including Apache Sling for application development, Content Management, and Apache Felix for Open Service Gateway initiative (OSGi) bundle development.
- Experience working with technical and business stakeholders from global cross-functional teams.
- Ability to prioritize user stories and acceptance criteria, gather regular feedback, protect timeline, and keep backlog groomed.
- Ability to effectively function in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective verbal and written communications with technical and non-technical stakeholders across the organization.
- Exceptional organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, multitasking while meeting a variety of deadlines.
- Experience working in Agile methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban or Lean
- The Technical Lead should have related educational and career experience including 5+ years’ experience in full-stack development.
- Experience with JCR-based content management systems.
- Demonstrated experience working with project managers and key stakeholders to deliver projects on time.
- Demonstrated experience managing the execution and deployment of large-scale CMS instances.
Job ID: 4241