Our mission at Intersys is providing Insights that Inspire. Solve critical business problems by building solutions using the latest Big Data technologies. Receive ongoing education and mentoring and learn the Art of Data Science.
- Designing solutions that will solve clients’ Big Data uses cases
- Building, Testing, Implementing, and Supporting Big Data solutions and frameworks
- Completing assigned objectives on time and budget with the expected quality
- Managing and meeting client expectations, mitigating risks, and resolving client issues
- Working closely with the Big Data Solution Architect to deliver the best products and services
- Collaborating with Data Scientists to build solutions that enable Business Analytics
- Staying up to date on the latest Big Data tools, trends, and technologies
- Completing ongoing Big Data training and certification requirements
- Communicating clearly and frequently with both clients and team members
- Significant experience (5+ years) in Data Management, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, and Analytics
- Multiple (3+) project implementations with Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, NoSQL, and MPP Data Warehouse platforms
- Demonstrable and relevant HANDS-ON data management development experience with Databases, Data Integration tools, Hadoop, NoSQL data stores, or similar technologies
- Strong consulting service delivery background from project scoping through support and maintenance
- Ability to build client relationships and provide an amazing customer experience
- Creative thinking, problem-solving skills, and a never-ending desire for learning
- Excellent communication, presentation, and collaboration skills with both functional and technical professionals
- Capability to define and deliver highly complex enterprise-grade data management solutions according to plan with the appropriate timeline and team members
Who we are:
Intersys Consulting is a leading Business Intelligence, Data Management, and Application Development professional services organization focused on providing solutions with real business value. We provide a customer-focused approach to building authentic partnerships with our clients with objective counsel from concept to deployment for a consistent voice through the dynamic IT environment.
What we look for:
Intersys Consulting is focused on finding and cultivating talent across the IT space. We have over 100 developers, project managers, business analysts, and data management professionals, most with over ten years of experience in their respective fields. In new hires we look for authenticity; be proud of who you are and what you bring to the table, as well as those candidates who consistently deliver the highest quality product and have a deep desire to improve not just themselves, but the organization as a whole.