Intersys Consulting is a leading Big Data, Analytics, and Application Development professional services organization focused on providing solutions with real business value. We provide a customer-focused approach to building authentic partnerships with our clients through objective counsel from concept to deployment.
Our travel and real estate business partner in The Domain area of North Austin is seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst to join their team for a long-term contract. This is an exciting, enterprise-level company that is regularly voted as one of the best places to work in Austin.
Background and Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in an Analytical Field
- A few examples being: Marketing Science, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics
- 5+ years of professional experience with at least 3 years of experience as an Analyst for e-commerce marketplaces or web companies
- Ability to structure problems in a top-down way and produce data-driven solutions to address them
- Strong data analytic skills with a capability to model customer and traffic behaviors to diagnose drivers and risks.
- Strong product development mindset and focus on actionable analytics
- For example, the ability to surface signals in our data and work with Product/Engineering to transform these into concrete tests
- Proficiency in Google Analytics or similar web analytics tool
- Demonstrated experience of using relational databases and big data
- Strong SQL skills are required
What would make you stand out?:
- Experience in a relevant area – travel, e-commerce, real estate or in consulting.
- Knowledge of the Tableau
- Experience with BigQuery
- Knowledge of SAS, R or similar tools for data analysis, structuring, transforming and visualizing
- Innovative, global thinker & team player