Intersys is looking to hire a BI Developer experienced on the SQL Server stack (SSIS, SSRS and Power BI).
- Develop, test and deploy solutions based on Microsoft stack various ETL jobs.
- Participate in data conversion and data migration efforts.
- Create SQL Server Stored Procedures, functions and views from scratch
- Model and then implement data warehouse schemas. Troubleshoot and then resolve issues in ETL jobs, identify query improvements and recommend indexes for performance enhancements.
- Design reporting systems solutions
- Aid/guidance to report writers
- Contribute independently while functioning as a member of a high performing team
- 2+ years of experience using Microsoft SQL Server (version 2012 or later)
- 2+ years of experience in both creating and maintaining complex T SQL queries, views and Stored Procedures in a multi-database environment
- 2+ years of experience performing advanced ETL development using SSIS
- 2+ years of experience using SSRS
- 2+ years of experience using Power BI
- Experience with TFS and database projects is a plus
- Proven experience working in a fast-paced environment supporting multiple concurrent projects
- Strong knowledge of Data warehousing and business intelligence reporting tools
- Strong written, verbal and customer service skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, information technology, Data Engineering or a related field is strongly preferred
- Consultative background is strongly preferred
What we look for:
Intersys is focused on finding and cultivating talent across the IT space. We have over 140 developers, project managers, business analysts, and data management professionals, most extensive experience in their respective fields. In new hires we look for authenticity; be proud of who you are and what you bring to the table, as well as those candidates who consistently deliver the highest quality product and have a deep desire to improve not just themselves, but the organization as a whole.