Perform strategic maturity assessments of current CI/CD process, evaluating tools, provide recommendations, scope a future-state Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery solution. Create a pilot implementation that contains a definition and clarification of strategic objectives of the CI/CD solution for UI, services and components, and data access layers.
- Understand and know how to use CI/CD tools, processes and procedures.
- Develop Build, Deployment, and Continuous Integration systems.
- Scale and maintain infrastructure for Production, QA, and Dev environments.
- Participate in ongoing design, implementation, and maintenance of systems and tools across cloud
- Work closely with Business, Development and QA teams to help ensure end-to-end quality.
- Write and maintain infrastructure documentation
- Knowledge and experience with Git, Bamboo and Jira is a must.
- Experience with continuous integration tools (e.g. Maven, Jenkins)
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows systems.
- Experience with configuration management.
- Experience with a scripting language such as Bash, Ruby, Perl and Python.
- Experience with code repositories (Git), continuous integration tools (e.g., Jenkins, Maven).
- Solid understanding of continuous integration, deployment and operations concepts.
- Strong understanding of network fundamentals (TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, SSL/TLS, Layer 3 and load balancing, etc.).
- System administration exposure
Job ID: 4244