Seeking a DevOps Engineer to join a great team!
Who we are:
Intersys is a leading Business Intelligence, Data Management, and Application Development professional services organization focused on providing solutions with real business value. We provide a customer-focused approach to building authentic partnerships with our clients with objective counsel from concept to deployment for a consistent voice through the dynamic IT environment.
What we look for:
Intersys is focused on finding and cultivating talent across the IT space. We have over 140 developers, project managers, business analysts, and data management professionals, most extensive experience in their respective fields. In new hires we look for authenticity; be proud of who you are and what you bring to the table, as well as those candidates who consistently deliver the highest quality product and have a deep desire to improve not just themselves, but the organization as a whole.
- Participate in design, implementation, and automation of system architectures that scale with custom requirements.
- Assist with automation of builds and deployment of software products.
- Create and support cloud (AWS) and local cluster environment and infrastructure.
- Experience programming and/or scripting (bash, python & java preferred)
- Some exposure to big data technologies (Hadoop, Spark, NoSQL, EMR, Pivotal Cloud Foundry)
- Comfortable working in a Linux environment
- Exposure to one or more MPP DBMS (Teradata, Vertica, Netezza, Greenplum)
- Configuration Management: Ansible, Chef, Puppet
- Experience with AWS, Google Cloud, and/or Azure
- Experience with Spring Boot framework and/or microservices a plus.
- Experience with Scala and/or Big Data platforms such as Hadoop, Spark, and Hive a plus.
Job ID 3823