Intersys is seeking a Front-End Developer to work with various clients at our delivery center in Guadalajara, MX. Our mission at Intersys is providing Insights that Inspire. As a Front-End Developer, you will help achieve that mission by giving our clients consultative guidance and technical expertise
- Build beautiful, high-performance, scalable user interfaces using the latest web technologies.
- Collaborate with our product and design teams to define feature specifications and timelines.
- Drive new features from inception to production, working across the company with product managers, UX designers and other stakeholders
- Build new features with a focus on testability and extensibility.
- Engage in technical discussion of new solutions and architectures.
- Participate in code reviews to maintain and improve quality.
- Support an open, positive, and energized culture.
- Encourage innovation and foster an environment of continuous improvement
- Dedicated to delivering tested and optimized high performance code
- Work with QA, product management and operations in an agile environment
- Participate in our inner source culture (Internal Open Source) by delivering high quality code that levels up not only your team but the entire organization
- Opportunities to showcase your work on our tech blog and internal & external conferences
- Conduct peer code reviews and act as a resource for junior developers
- Engineering Degree in Computer Science/Engineering.
- Good knowledge of Node.Js
- Strong experience With React
- Understand pattern libraries and design systems. (Redux, Flux, Asynch Observers)
- Experience writing tests with Jest or a similar framework.
- Strong skills in HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience with CSS preprocessors. (SCSS, LESS)
- Knowledge of how to improve site speed and web application performance.
- Experience integrating with RESTful APIs. UI design experience is definitely a plus
- Understanding of version control. (Git)
- Fluid written and spoken communication.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with Product Managers, Designers, and Engineers.
- Passionate about creating extraordinary web experiences by writing beautiful code.
Job ID: 4166