- Work with off-shore development engineering team
- Drive new features from inception to production, working across the company with product managers, UX designers, and other stakeholders
- Dedicated to delivering tested and optimized high-performance code for a distributed SOA environment
- Create and maintain quality software using best-in-class tools: Git, Splunk, New Relic etc.
- Work with QA, product management and operations in an agile environment
- Participate in resolution of production issues and lead efforts toward solutions
- Grow a performant production environment in a way that makes the system increasingly reliable
- Participate in our inner source culture (Internal Open Source) by delivering high-quality code that levels up not only your team but the entire organization
- Opportunities to showcase your work on our tech blog and internal & external conferences
- Conduct peer code reviews and act as a resource for junior developers
- 3+ years of experience developing enterprise web applications with state of the art front end web technologies
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 1+ experience working with Angular 2+ and Typescript or React
- Experience working with Docker
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work well cross-functionally across multiple departments
- An analytical problem solver that is passionate about delivering a high-quality user experience
- Experience with Node.js is desirable.
- Experience in Object Oriented development (java, C#, python, etc.) and Node.js is desirable
- UI design experience is definitely a plus
- Cross-browser development & compatibility experience
- Experience in SASS
Who we are:
Intersys is a leading Business Intelligence, Data Management, and Application Development professional services organization focused on providing solutions with real business value. We provide a customer-focused approach to building authentic partnerships with our clients with objective counsel from concept to deployment for a consistent voice through the dynamic IT environment.
What we look for:
Intersys is focused on finding and cultivating talent across the IT space. We have over 200 developers, project managers, business analysts, and data management professionals, most extensive experience in their respective fields. In new hires we look for authenticity; be proud of who you are and what you bring to the table, as well as those candidates who consistently deliver the highest quality product and have a deep desire to improve not just themselves, but the organization as a whole.
Job ID 4045