Intersys is looking to hire a Lead Big Data Engineer to work on our client site in Chicago, IL. Are you passionate about turning clickstream data into actionable insights for the company? Can you design and develop next-generation real-time data pipelines and self-service analytics around event streams? Do you love to solve challenging problems at speed and scale? You want to work for a company that is product-centric and data-driven? You want to be a part of a culture that fosters test & learn and OneTeam approach across the company? If so, this opportunity is a great fit for you.
- Drive technical design and development around real-time data analytics.
- Lead data analytics initiative in a multi-functional matrixed environment.
- Design cloud data analytics platform & enable self-service tools to democratize data.
- Audience-focused (C-team, Engineers, Leaders etc.) communications with influence and clarity.
- Mentor and develop data Engineering teams on newer technologies.
- Technical breadth and depth in data management and data pipelines
- Spark and Scala, and Python, expertise critical
- Working knowledge of AWS & tools available
- Understanding of CI/CD automation in cloud
- Parallel standards and frameworks experience
- Experience building data pipelines and analytics systems on distributed data systems on AWS, using Spark
- Experience building batch pipelines with data from event data streams, NoSQL and APIs
- Solid experience in Clickstream domain (tracking libraries, server-side logging, canonical event model, data & self-service analytics etc.), huge plus
Job ID 3738