Intersys is seeking a Consultant with experience on multiple solutions to work with various clients at our delivery center in Guadalajara, MX. Our mission at Intersys is providing Insights that Inspire. As .NET Engineer, you will help achieve that mission by giving our clients consultative guidance and technical expertise of solutions and frameworks that meet both their current needs and future requirements.
- Work with off-shore development engineering team
- Drive new features from inception to production, working across the company with product managers, UX designers, and other stakeholders
- Dedicated to delivering tested and optimized high-performance code for a distributed SOA environment
- Create and maintain quality software using best-in-class tools
- Work with QA, product management and operations in an agile environment
- Participate in resolution of production issues and lead efforts toward solutions
- Grow a performant production environment in a way that makes the system increasingly reliable
- Participate in our inner source culture (Internal Open Source) by delivering high-quality code that levels up not only your team but the entire organization
- Opportunities to showcase your work on our tech blog and internal & external conferences
- Conduct peer code reviews and act as a resource for junior developers
- Engineering Degree in Computer Science/Engineering
- 4+ years of experience as a Software Engineer
- 3+ Years working with .Net stacks
- Proficient in WPF XAML design, styling and user/custom control development
- Experience with PRISM WPF Framework
- Experience managing MVVM pattern
- Experience working with open source frameworks
- Experience with React or Angular
Who we are:
Intersys is a leading Business Intelligence, Data Management, and Application Development professional services organization focused on providing solutions with real business value. We provide a customer-focused approach to building authentic partnerships with our clients with objective counsel from concept to deployment for a consistent voice through the dynamic IT environment.
What we look for:
Intersys is focused on finding and cultivating talent across the IT space. We have over 160+ developers, project managers, business analysts, and data management professionals, most extensive experience in their respective fields. In new hires we look for authenticity; be proud of who you are and what you bring to the table, as well as those candidates who consistently deliver the highest quality product and have a deep desire to improve not just themselves, but the organization as a whole.
Job ID 4047