Intersys is seeking a .Net to work with various clients at our delivery center in Guadalajara, MX. Our mission at Intersys is providing Insights that Inspire. As a .Net, you will help achieve that mission by giving our clients consultative guidance and technical expertise, as well as lead the selection and implementation of solutions and frameworks that meet both their current needs and future requirements.
- Works closely with clients and Product Owners to continually refine software test requirements
- Develop high-quality Microsoft stack .Net applications using C#/.NET, SQL Server, Visual Studio, TFS.
- Lead advanced debugging efforts when production and development issues arise;
- Ensure that products deliver business value, are completed on time, have high quality, and minimize technical debt.
- Ensure that deliverables are self-certified before going to QA and customers.
- Work independently and be able to complete assignments with minimal assistance from others.
- Follow all team operating agreements including code coverage, peer code review, and test-driven design.
- Participate in all agile ceremonies including stand-ups, grooming, demos, and retrospectives.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and offer suggestions for applicability within our products or processes.
- Lead team of developers, work with client to meet the expectations on agreement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or a related discipline).
- 5+ years of experience in professional software development.
- Advanced ASP.Net and MVC knowledge.
- Experience with WCF or Web API (Restful)
- Exceptional SQL Server development skills (queries, procs, triggers, view, indices, BCP).
- Understanding of and experience with an Agile SDLC (such as Scrum, XP, Lean, Kanban, Scrumban).
- Understanding of and experience developing in a Continuous Integration Environment.
- Knowledge of design patterns.
- Experience working with UI frameworks (Angular.js, React.js, Vue.js)
Who we are:
Intersys is a leading Business Intelligence, Data Management, and Application Development professional services organization focused on providing solutions with real business value. We provide a customer-focused approach to building authentic partnerships with our clients with objective counsel from concept to deployment for a consistent voice through the dynamic IT environment.
What we look for:
Intersys is focused on finding and cultivating talent across the IT space. We have over 200 developers, project managers, business analysts, and data management professionals, most with extensive experience in their respective fields. In new hires, we look for authenticity; be proud of who you are and what you bring to the table, as well as those candidates who consistently deliver the highest quality product and have a deep desire to improve not just themselves, but the organization as a whole.
Job Id 4046