- Develop modern, high quality Microsoft stack .Net applications using C#/.NET, SQL Server, Visual Studio, TFS.
- Lead advanced debugging efforts when production and development issues arise;
- Ensure that products deliver business value, are completed on time, have high quality, and minimize technical debt.
- Ensure that deliverables are self-certified before going to QA and customers.
- Work independently and be able to complete assignments with minimal assistance from others.
- Follow all team operating agreements including code coverage, peer code review, and test-driven design.
- Participate in all agile ceremonies including stand-ups, grooming, demos and retrospectives.
- Work within our engineering process using TFS, TDD, continuous integration, and continuous deployment.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and offer suggestions for applicability within our products or processes.
- Lead team of developers, work with client to meet the expectations on agreement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or a related discipline).
- Fluent in English both written and verbal
- 8+ years of experience in professional software development.
- Advanced ASP.Net and MVC knowledge.
- Proven experience working with cloud environments Azure or AWS
- Experience with WCF, Web API (Restful)
- Experience working with UI frameworks (Angular, React, VueJS)
- Exceptional SQL Server and Azure SQL development skills (queries, procs, triggers, view, indices, BCP)
- Understanding of and experience with an Agile SDLC (such as Scrum, XP, Lean, Kanban, Scrumban)
- Understanding of and experience developing in a Continuous Integration Environment.
- Knowledge of design patterns
- 2+ experience working as project lead
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in developing .NET technology solutions
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in performance tuning of complex software systems
- CI/CD experience (Jenkins, Docker, Git, etc.)
- Experience with non-relational databases like MongoDB, S3, Cassandra
- Knowledge and/or experience on other programming languages (Java, Python, Ruby, PHP)
- Knowledge of ORM Frameworks (such as NHibernate or Entity Framework)
Job ID: 4091