As a PHP Developer, you will help achieve that mission by giving our clients consultative guidance and technical expertise of solutions and frameworks that meet both their current and future needs.
- Analyze 3rd party APIs, figure out how they can plug into our customers platforms, execute the implementation across multiple domains (e.g., payment, cart, quote, order, shipping, etc.), and deliver completed integrations that can be rolled out to the entire platform.
- Help design/architect/execute the building of new services for e-commerce platforms.
- Write code that is performant, fault-tolerant, maintainable, testable, and concise.
- Write PHP code to improve our customers platforms.
- Work on Angular libraries.
- 3+ years of experience in building systems using at least two different languages: PHP, Python, Java, or others Primarily PHP and Ruby.
- Experience building integrations with 3rd party SOAP/REST API providers that can span multiple code sets/domains, fail gracefully, and be highly extendable.
- Experience with Full Stack Development and OOP/MVC design patterns/principles.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work-related experience.
- Fluid written and spoken English communication.
- Experience with SaaS platforms and SOA architecture
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Excited to learn new technologies
- Desired experience building integrations with 3rd party SOAP/REST API
- Candidates that can span multiple code sets/domains, fail gracefully, and be highly extendable
Job ID: 4114