Intersys is looking for a React Engineer to play a key role on a team with other engineers building features. We are looking for an adaptable, high performing, motivated, and self-reliant UI Software Engineer with past experience developing leading edge web applications in a cloud architecture.
- Work on a team of full stack UI engineers, acting as React subject matter expert.
- Drive new features from inception to production, working across the company with key stakeholders.
- Create, maintain, and monitor quality software using best-in-class tools: Git, Splunk, DataDog, New Relic, Alerting, etc.
- Work with QA, product management and operations in an agile environment.
- Participate in resolution of production issues and lead efforts toward solutions.
- 4+ years experience with React.js
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum team environment.
- Skilled with single page application JS frameworks (React.js, Redux, BackboneJS, etc.)
- Skilled with server-side JS frameworks (Node.js, Hapi.js, etc)
- Demonstrable passion for excellent Products and dazzling Customer Experiences, and proven track record for delivery of innovation
Job ID: 4239