Intersys is seeking a Ruby Developer to join an Ecosystem Team that powers our clients billing, partner, and identity platforms. You’ll be working with team members to extend our clients products and integrate with a broad array of external services.
- Build integrations with 3rd party SOAP/REST APIs that can span multiple codesets/services, fail gracefully, and be highly extensible.
- Write code that is performant, maintainable, clear, and concise.
- Collaborate with our product and design teams to define feature specifications and timelines.
- Engage in technical discussion of new solutions and architectures.
- Participate in code reviews to maintain and improve quality.
- At least 4 years of professional experience as a Software Engineer.
- At least 3 years of professional experience with Ruby / Ruby on Rails.
- Adept with full-stack development.
- Experienced in developing high performance, scalable and available web services and
- Desire to work in a collaborative, open environment on an Agile team as a contributor and mentor.
- Highly proactive and results-oriented with excellent critical thinking skills.
- Strong understanding of relational databases, distributed queuing systems, and external
- services integrations over APIs (REST/SOAP).
- Experience with ecommerce, SaaS platforms highly preferred.
Job ID: 4167