Intersys is seeking a Ruby on Rails Engineer to work with various clients at our delivery center in Guadalajara, MX. Our mission at Intersys is providing Insights that Inspire. As a Ruby on Rails Engineer, you will help achieve that mission by giving our clients consultative guidance and technical expertise.
- Architect and develop custom solutions and applications in Ruby on Rails MVC framework.
- Implement and test new software functions while considering security, scalability, and reliability.
- Efficiently and effectively work through projects with skill and determination.
- Work cohesively and collaboratively with teammates.
- Expert understanding of Ruby on Rails
- 5+ years’ experience as Software Engineer
- 2+ years’ experience building and supporting customer-facing Ruby on Rails applications
- Knowledge of software design patterns
- Commitment and enthusiasm writing maintainable and quality code
- Writing Unit Tests
- Additional experience Single Page Application (SOA) Frameworks
- Working knowledge of Angular.io (v5+)
- Ability to create and consume APIs
- RESTful & SOAP
- Strong understanding of Ruby (on Rails), MySQL, SQL Server and NoSQL environments
- .Net / C# Experience Preferred
- Experience with Elasticsearch and Redis
- Strong knowledge of using implementing dynamic caching mechanisms
- Documentation alongside UML/Sequence Diagrams
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Science or equivalent industry experience
- Ability to learn and apply new languages is a plus
Job ID: 4099