Develop Reports and Dashboards in Salesforce as needed Participate in technical design discussions, and help make decisions on when to use declarative tools vs. coding Manage integrations with other systems perform Release Management and Deployment activities.
- 3+ years of Salesforce development experience.
- Strong expertise in custom Lightning development.
- Strong Apex programming skills writing Triggers, Batch Classes, scheduled jobs, etc.
- Experience in Salesforce declarative tools like Flows, Process Builders, Workflow Rules, etc.
- Integration experience using Force.com REST/SOAP APIs, Apex web service, callouts, etc.
- Knowledge of tools like SFDX, Ant, GIT, etc.
- Salesforce App Builder and Platform Developer certifications would be a plus
- Experience with .Net and/or Java programming would be a plus
- We think the knowledge acquired earning a BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field would be of great value in this position, but if you’re smart and have the experience that backs up your abilities, for us, talent trumps degree every time.
- Work with development team/product owner to identify system enhancements and/or new applications to meet business needs.
- Assist with design, analysis, and documentation
- Perform declarative customization using Workflow rules, Process Builder, Approval Processes, and Validation Rules.
Job ID: 4227