Intersys looking to hire a Senior Operations Analyst who will responsible for workflow development, runbook documentation, identifying automation opportunities, and other collateral in support of delivering operational frameworks for our teams.
- Creation of runbooks and other collateral
- Design workflows and best practice documentation
- Work with product owners to identify automation opportunities
- Provide strategic recommendations to improve operational health
- Interact with customers/partners for deep understanding of capabilities
- Assist in building out next-level world-class operations
- Research new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency
- Solve new and challenging technical issues
- Strong understanding of technical or service operations
- Strong understanding of MS Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Gliffy, etc.
- Strong understanding of Jira, Confluence, Slack, etc.
- Ability to provide innovative recommendations to operational problems
- Awareness and basic understanding of tools such as Datadog, AppDynamics, ELK, Jira, etc.
- Familiarity working in Agile environments
- Awareness of Public Cloud (AWS/Azure), Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD, and similar technologies
- You are comfortable being set loose without a lot of direction