The purpose and goal of this team is to build data pipelines and perform platform development in support of our clients Email Marketing Automation solution.
- Use of state-of-the-art data processing tools for handling email marketing data.
- Further our understanding of how our email marketing data is used and partner closely with analysts and data scientists to enable them to make the best use of the data.
- Provide contributions to the creation of a platform for programmatic email to empower marketers to create more personalized, and contextually relevant email campaigns.
- Help modernize and expand our existing data processes to use cloud-based technologies.
- Contribute through experimentation to our growing ecosystem of state-of-the-art tools.
- Develop novel techniques to process and analyze events on a real-time streaming platform.
- Collaborate closely with marketing teams to implement and expand data connections for email marketing purposes.
- Design and implement high-performance data models in NoSQL database technologies.
- Following Agile practices, you develop quality scalable, tested, and reliable data services using industry best practices.
- Create and maintain quality software using best-in-class tools: Git, Splunk, New Relic, Sonar and TeamCity.
- Participate in the development of our next generation programmatic email platform.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field and 3+ years of professional experience
- 2+ years professional software development experience with Java and/or Scala with a focus on backend engineering.
- Experience with all aspects of data systems (both NoSQL and RDBMS) including database design and modeling, ETL processing, aggregation strategy, and performance optimization
- Experience developing applications on NoSQL / streaming platforms (Hadoop, Kafka, K-Streams, Spark).
- Experience with UI development is a plus.
- Experience with Java / Scala, C#, SQL, and Big Data experience
Job ID: 4119