Join our talented team of technologists who work with our clients to solve their most challenging software and application problems. Our mission is providing Insights that Inspire. In this role, you will work among data engineering teams to develop data analytics solutions that offer our clients insight into their most important data trends.
What we look for:
We are looking for an individual who is passionate and take full ownership for their work, projects, and want to be part of a transparent and collaborative culture. As a member of the team, the Python Software Engineer will work in an interactive environment with product owners, QA and engineering staff to ensure a high degree of collaboration in support of a successful overall solution. Work with a sense of urgency and draw satisfaction from going above and beyond to provide solutions.
What will you do:
- Design and develop high scalable quality code
- Be hands-on and lead by following best practices in development
- Operate in a highly-iterative Agile development environment and deliver significant functionality every sprint
- Deliver concept to code to production
- Develop tools and libraries that will enable rapid and scalable development in the future
- Be a strong team player and work well within a diverse, cross-functional team
- Highly motivated with a team first winning attitude
Who we are looking for:
- 6+ years of software development experience on a Unix-like system
- Knowledgeable on relational Databases
- Knowledgeable SDLC, source control, unit testing
- Experience in agile development
- Good communicator, team player, flexible and detail-oriented
Join the Team!
Intersys is focused on finding and cultivating talent across the IT space. We are an organization built by respected developers, project managers, business analysts, and data management professionals, all with extensive experience in their respective fields. We look for authenticity and consistency; be proud of who you are and what you bring to the table while delivering the highest quality products. We seek people with a deep desire to improve not just themselves, but the organization as a whole.
Intersys Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law
Job ID: 4265