Join our talented team of technologists who work with our clients to solve their most challenging software and application problems. Our mission is providing Insights that Inspire. In this role, you will work among data engineering teams to develop data analytics solutions that offer our clients insight into their most important data trends.
What you will do
- Build and maintain advanced tools for test automation
- Help identify weaknesses in our products
- Work with the development and test team to help define, implement, and maintain quality standards
- Analyze test case failures and perform root cause analysis as appropriate
- Take ownership of product quality
Who we are looking for
- Strong programming skills in Python or C#
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 3+ years of software development and testing experience
- Well-versed in practical OO skills (Interfaces, inheritance vs. composition, basic design patterns)
- Familiarity with CI-CD systems (e.g. Jenkins)
- Comfortable working with GIT command line
- Experience with testing desktop applications built-in Windows, Linux, and macOS
- Experience in writing test automation for web UI applications & web services (Selenium preferred) (REST-based & web socket-based)
- Strong attention to detail and ability to differentiate the scope between different software applications
- Experience working with Agile methodologies and on Agile teams
Join the Team!
Intersys is focused on finding and cultivating talent across the IT space. We are an organization built by respected developers, project managers, business analysts, and data management professionals, all with extensive experience in their respective fields. We look for authenticity and consistency; be proud of who you are and what you bring to the table while delivering the highest quality products. We seek people with a deep desire to improve not just themselves, but the organization as a whole.
JOB ID: 4266