What we look for:
Intersys is focused on finding and cultivating talent across the IT space. We have over 200 developers, project managers, business analysts, and data management professionals, most extensive experience in their respective fields. In new hires we look for authenticity; be proud of who you are and what you bring to the table, as well as those candidates who consistently deliver the highest quality product and have a deep desire to improve not just themselves, but the organization as a whole.
- Find exceptional talent to build our consulting practice as well as support our partner portfolio
- You need to be innovative with a diverse approach to locating the right fit for some of the most challenging roles out there
- Truly understand what our team and clients are looking for and constantly challenge yourself to learn more about the roles we fill
- Expertise in leading technologies is valuable; the ability to gain understanding in new technologies is more valuable
- Take ownership of providing a good experience for our candidates no matter the outcome
- Stay positive. If you are “Oscar the Grouch” please do not apply!
- This is the perfect position for someone with the agency attitude and drive, but wants to work in-house for a consulting company as well as support our global partners “Company Mindset, Search Firm Attitude”
- 5+ years IT Staffing in the agency or corporate world
- Experience providing day to day guidance on strategy and project support
- Previous experience working on competitive positions and finding top talent
- Experience in one or more of the following: Big Data, Data Warehousing, or Business Intelligence, Data Storage, and Software Development
- Be organized, Hard Working, Creative, Relentless, and a great team player
- Loving Taco’s is a plus… Taco Tuesday!
Job ID: 4093