Design and deliver exceptional designs that elegantly and intuitively anticipate the needs of our customers while also meeting business objectives. Work throughout the design life cycle from ideation through development support and into testing. Create enhancements to current systems. Convey design ideas in tangible forms like sketches, prototypes, annotated comps and cut assets
- Collaborate with stakeholders, product owners, and software developers to conceive and model user interfaces.
- Create flow diagrams, storyboards, wireframes, and/or prototypes.
- Collaborate with the development community to ensure the design can be efficiently implemented.
- Develop necessary specifications and graphical assets for product implementation.
- Support product owners and developers throughout product implementation and acceptance testing.
- Plan and implement usability tests throughout the development lifecycle and analyze results for resolving GUI-design issues.
- Define and develop current GUI style standards, as well as remain knowledgeable about emerging GUI standards and trends.
- Identify, recommend, and prioritize new user interface features and applications in conjunction with end-user requirements or business needs.
- Establish policies and procedures for following GUI standards design and testing in conjunction with stakeholders.
- A bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline
- 4+ years’ experience
- Solid understanding of MVC
- Experience working with AngularJS
- Ability to debug web applications• Experience with REST calls, back-end API calls
- Ability to convert layered design files into functional, styled web pages and flows Proven experience creating responsive design templates and mobile web applications.
- Experience implementing client-side of consumer social and transaction-oriented web applications
- Experience integrating with web services, website performance tuning and aware of popular available tools.
- Able to work with ambiguity.
- Strong written and verbal communication. Go-getter attitude.
- Experience in customer-facing role is a plus.
Job ID: 4221